Unlike the competition, we hallmark ourselves as in a better position to serve clients within the market through effective internal corporate synergies, industry experience and a full dedication to customer service.
Though the market is increasingly becoming saturated with providers, we believe our dedication to these values is why we have achieved our current position in the market and can further excel.
Competitive advantages are the attribute or combination of attributes that allows a company to outperform its competitors. The competitive advantages possessed by Atlas Group Incorporated have been based on the necessity to differentiate our offering from those of our competitors. These come in the form of the following:
- Ability to offer flexibility.
Our company offers great flexibility to our clients with respect to:
- Service delivery
- Island wide scope.
Atlas Group Incorporated is able accomplish such flexibility due to the strong synergy possessed between all companies under its umbrella. The divisions under the Atlas Group include Atlas Armoured, Atlas Protection, Atlas Protection Ocho Rios and Atlas Electronics Limited. As such, the available resources are pooled when necessary to ensure effective job completion and customer satisfaction.
- Industry knowledge and Experience.
Extensive diversification of the company within our industry has resulted in innovative approaches to industry operations and effective task completion. Tenure within the industry has resulted in strong brand equity in relation to trust professionalism, client involvement and efficiency Experience also granted the general expertise needed for development and to better meet and exceed clients’ needs and preferences however BIG or small.
- Human Resource
The company’s meticulous recruitment policy, continuous training and dedication to harnessing the human element as a resource have resulted in a highly qualified and professional labour force. All Atlas Group personnel are proficient and skilled in their respective areas of function. This element strongly contributes to the overall corporate dedication to professionalism, customer service, team work and effective service delivery as a means of achieving customer satisfaction.
Hopeton Pessoa (Chairman- Atlas Group)
- Cornwall College Graduate
- Credit Manager, Bank of Nova Scotia Jamaica Ltd. (10 Years).
- Established Atlas Protection Limited and Hopel Kennels as Managing Director.
- Courses in Security Management in USA and UK.
- Presently Chairman of the Board of Directors for Atlas Protection Limited and its subsidiaries and associate companies.
Ralston Pessoa (Managing Director – Atlas Group)
- Cornwall College graduate.
- Associate of Institute of Bankers (London), Diploma in Finance and Banking from UTECH.
- Attended numerous management courses in Jamaica and USA.
- Worked with Bank of Nova Scotia Jamaica Ltd. in various managerial positions (11 Years).
- Director of Administration – Atlas Protection and all its subsidiaries and associate companies from 1984 – 1993.
- Presently group managing director for all companies within the Atlas Group of Companies
- Justice of the Peace
- Rotarian, Liguanea Plains
Jason Pessoa (Managing Director– Atlas Armoured, Director – Atlas Group)
- Well-rounded background in production and operations management, project management and entrepreneurship.
- Experienced in developing and implementing new operational procedures and policies.
- Graduate studies in Business Administration (MBA), University of Technology,
- Undergraduate Degree in Business Administration , University of Technology,
Kingston, Jamaica. Majored in Production and Operations Management, minored in International Business
- Certificate in Project Management Practices and Principles, University of New Orleans
- Member of the Jamaica Chamber of Commerce
- Employed to Atlas Armoured June 2009 in the capacity of Operations Manager
Constance Nugent (General Manager – Atlas Armoured)
- Joined Atlas Protection Ltd. in 1990 as management assistant to Managing Director
- In 1991 promoted to marketing manager tasked to develop Atlas Armoured Ltd.
- 1992 to Present – General Manager, AASL
- Formal training received from Wells Fargo International in the areas of Armoured Cash in Transit procedures and ABM operations and procedures
Everod Carter (Chief Operations Officer i/c ABM and Cash Processing Atlas Armoured)
- Banking experience – 28 years (1981-2009)
- 2008 – NCB Institute of Leadership & Development – Gold graduate
- 2005 – 2010 Manchester Business School MBA – Finance
- 2005- 2009 Manager NCB Network Operations – Cash Management Unit
- 2002- 2005 Senior ABM Network Officer National Commercial Bank Jamaica Ltd
- 1996 – Infoserv Institute of Technology – Diploma in Computer Technology
- 1988 -Diebold, Akron Ohio – technical training in ABM operations
- 1982 – 1985 UTECH – Diploma in Banking
- Employed to Atlas Armoured June, 2010
Lisanne Pessoa, (Managing Director, Atlas Protection Limited)
- 1990 Graduate of St Andrew High School for Girls
- 1991 – 1995 University of Miami, Coral Gable, Florida – BBA (Management Studies)
- 2000 – 2002 Florida International University, Miami Florida –MBA
- Jamaica Society for Industrial Security
- Private Sector Organization of Jamaica
- Private Security Regulatory Authority
- 2013 ASIS board-certified Physical Security Professional (PSP)
- May 2015 – Assumed responsibility for Atlas Protection (Ocho Rios) Limited
- 2014 to present – Managing Director, Atlas Protection Limited
- 2002 – December 2013 – Director of Administration & Finance, Atlas Protection Limited, Atlas Armoured Services Limited & Atlas Electronics Security Limited
- February 2011 – December 2011 – General Manager, Atlas Electronics Security Systems Limited
- 1998 – 2002 Credit – Control Officer, Atlas Electronics Security Systems Limited
Michael McGlashan (General Manager, Atlas Electronics Security Services Limited)
- Jamaica College – 1972 -79
- College of Arts Science & Technology – 1979 – 1984, Electrical & Electronics Principles, Solid State Electronics and Digital Circuits. Bio-Medical Engineering.
- American Society of Industrial Security (Pursuing a course Physical Security Professional (PSP) – 2013
- Security Industry Association Certified Emergency Communications Centre Instructor.
- Certificate in “Personal Productivity” from Leadership Management International INC. Waco Texas – 2006, AES Intellinet Mesh Radio Network Technical Training – 2005
- Digital Security Controls (DSC) – Power Panel Training Program – 2004, Professional Trainers Institute – Coaching & Team Building – 2004, Galaxy Control Systems – Basic & Advanced Training ( Access Control Systems) – 2002, Professional Trainers Institute – Inventory Purchasing Management-1999, The Jamaica Employer’s Federation – Team Building – 1998, The Jamaican Institute of Management – Essentials of Management – 1997, Apple Computers – Apple Certified Repair Technician – 1987, Radio Shack Computers – Diagnostic & repair Technician -1986, Supervisory Management at the Jamaica Institute of Management, joined company in 1996.
- General Manager – Atlas Electronics – Present
- Technical Manager – Atlas Electronics – 1996 – 2013
- Technical Manager – National Business Machines – 1990 – 1993
- Bio-Medical / Computer Technician – Medical Electronics & Supplies (Meditron Ltd.) – 1984 – 1990